Lampard played for a variety of clubs, including West Ham, Manchester City, and New York City, but he is most remembered for his 13-year stint with Chelsea, where he served as John Terry’s vice captain throughout that time.
- 1 How many years did Frank Lampard play for Chelsea?
- 2 How many times did Frank Lampard play for Chelsea?
- 3 Did Lampard play for Chelsea?
- 4 Who is Chelsea’s best player of all time?
- 5 How many Premier League goals did Frank Lampard scored for Chelsea?
- 6 How many games did Frank Lampard play for Manchester City?
- 7 Who is the highest scoring midfielder in the world?
- 8 What age is Xavi?
- 9 How many Premier League titles did Lampard win?
- 10 What is Chelsea’s biggest win?
- 11 Who are Chelsea’s legends?
- 12 What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
How many years did Frank Lampard play for Chelsea?
He is most remembered for his stint as a player for London rivals Chelsea, who he joined in 2001 for a reported £11 million fee. During his thirteen years at Chelsea, Lampard established himself as a prolific finisher from midfield, eventually becoming the club’s all-time leading goalscorer with 211 goals in all competitions during his tenure there.
How many times did Frank Lampard play for Chelsea?
Frank James Lampard (born June 20, 1978) is an English attacking midfielder who played for Chelsea Football Club from 2001 until 2014. He is the son of former England international Frank Lampard. Lampard joined Chelsea from West Ham United in 2001 for a cost of £11,000,000 and went on to make 648 appearances and score 211 goals, making him the club’s all-time leading scorer in the club’s history.
Did Lampard play for Chelsea?
Starting his career with West Ham, Lampard went on to win three Premier Leagues, four FA Cups, two League Cups, the Champions League and the Europa League with Chelsea before spending a season with Manchester City and finished his career with New York City FC in Major League Soccer.
Who is Chelsea’s best player of all time?
1. Gianfranco Zola is the author of the novel The Great Gatsby. Gianfranco Zola is, and most likely always will be, the best player in the history of the Chelsea Football Club. He endeared himself to both the club and its followers, as well as to all opposition supporters.
How many Premier League goals did Frank Lampard scored for Chelsea?
Footballer Frank Lampard has been inducted into the Premier League Hall of Fame. He was a former Chelsea midfielder. Inductees into the Premier League Hall of Fame include Frank Lampard, Chelsea’s all-time greatest goalscorer, who has become the latest player to be honored. The former West Ham and Chelsea midfielder scored 177 goals in 609 Premier League games for the Hammers, Chelsea, and Manchester City.
How many games did Frank Lampard play for Manchester City?
Despite the fact that Lampard only appeared in 32 league games, 22 of those came off the bench, his part-time status proved favorable to solid performances and, more importantly, goals. This season, the midfielder ended with six Premier League goals and an average of one per 165 minutes played.
Who is the highest scoring midfielder in the world?
Sergio Agüero has a number of Premier League scoring records to his credit. Most notably, he has scored the most goals for a single Premier League side, and he is the highest-scoring foreign player in the competition. Frank Lampard has scored more goals than any other midfielder in the history of the Premier League.
What age is Xavi?
Following the discovery of a Premier League winners medal in his SHOE, FRANK LAMPARD has demonstrated that he is not one to show off his wealth. After three Premier League wins and four FA Cups with Chelsea, Lampard went on to win one Europa League and the 2012 Champions League during his stint at the club.
How many Premier League titles did Lampard win?
With Chelsea, he won three Premier League championships, four FA Cups, two League Cups, as well as the UEFA Champions League and Europa League, and he was voted Premier League Player of the Season in 2004/05. He was also awarded Premier League Player of the Season in 2005/06.
What is Chelsea’s biggest win?
With a 13–0 victory over Jeunesse Hautcharage in the Cup Winners’ Cup in 1971, Chelsea holds the record for the most wins in a competitive match by a single score. When the team won 8–0 against Wigan Athletic in 2010, it set a new record for the club, which was later surpassed by a same score against Aston Villa in 2012.
Who are Chelsea’s legends?
So, let’s get down to business: here are Chelsea FC’s 15 best players of all time.
- Ron Harris has eight points out of fifteen
- Dennis Wise has seven points out of fifteen
- Terry Venables has six points out of fifteen
- Roberto Di Matteo has five points out of fifteen
- Pat Nevin has three points out of fifteen
- Jose Mourinho has one point out of fifteen
What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
The team’s worst defeat came on September 26, 1953, when they lost 1–8 against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the First Division. The 0–6 loss to Manchester City on February 10th set a Premier League record for a defeat.