Chelsea defeated Manchester City 1-0 in the final of the 2018 FA Cup to claim victory.
From 1872 until 2021, the following teams have won several FA Cups:
|Characteristic||Number of titles|
- 1 Who won most FA Cups?
- 2 Did Darwen win the FA Cup?
- 3 Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
- 4 Who is the top scorer in Chelsea?
- 5 Who do Chelsea hate the most?
- 6 Which is the biggest club in London?
- 7 Who’s a bigger club Arsenal or Chelsea?
- 8 Did Fergus Suter marry Martha?
- 9 Did Blackburn ever win the FA Cup?
- 10 Are the old Etonians still a team?
Who won most FA Cups?
Did Darwen win the FA Cup?
Having reached the quarter-finals of the FA Cup in 1879, Darwen FC was the first team from Northern England to taste success in the competition.
Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
Known colloquially as the North West London derby, the Arsenal FC – Chelsea FC rivalry is a professional association football match between the London-based professional association football clubs Arsenal Football Club and Chelsea Football Club. Both Arsenal and Chelsea play their home games at the Emirates Stadium, with Arsenal playing their home games at Emirates Stadium and Chelsea playing their home games at Stamford Bridge.
Who is the top scorer in Chelsea?
Frank Lampard holds the record for most goals scored by a Chelsea player, with 211 in total.
Who do Chelsea hate the most?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.” The fact is that some of these clubs are no longer particularly popular since they have not been doing well financially in recent years.
Which is the biggest club in London?
According to Gabby Agbonlahor, if you exclude Chelsea from the equation, West Ham are the most important club in London.
Who’s a bigger club Arsenal or Chelsea?
According to Jamie O’Hara, despite Chelsea FC’s victory in the Champions League, Arsenal remains the most important club in London. Jamie O’Hara, a former Tottenham player, believes that Arsenal are still the most powerful club in London, despite Chelsea’s recent Champions League triumph against them.
Did Fergus Suter marry Martha?
Suter’s Blackburn reached its first FA Cup final in 1882, where they were defeated by Old Etonians by a score of 1-0. Suter married in 1883, when he was 25 years old, away from the pitch. Martha Almond, the daughter of a cotton mill manager, was his wife, who was 19 years old at the time.
Did Blackburn ever win the FA Cup?
For the record, Blackburn Rovers have been English champions three times and have won six FA Cups as well as the Football League Trophy and the Full Members’ Cup.
Are the old Etonians still a team?
In the current season, Old Etonians are members of the Amateur Football Alliance and compete in the Arthurian League.