Playing a Role in the Premier League
|EFL Cup||1 (0)|
|UEFA Europa League||9 (1)|
|FA Cup||2 (0)|
When did Willian score his first goal for the Chelsea Football Club?
- Willian scored a goal in Chelsea’s 2–0 away victory over Liverpool on April 27, 2014. Aston Villa were defeated 3–0 by Chelsea on September 27th, and Willian scored his first goal of the new Premier League season. His first Champions League goal came in the club’s encounter against Schalke 04 on November 25 at Gelsenkirchen, during the club’s group stage campaign.
- 1 How many free kicks did Willian scored for Chelsea?
- 2 Has Willian scored any goal for Arsenal?
- 3 How many trophies did Willian win at Chelsea?
- 4 Is Willian still a Chelsea player?
- 5 Who scored last Chelsea free kick?
- 6 What rating is Willian in FIFA 21?
- 7 What club does Willian play before Chelsea?
- 8 How old is David Louis?
- 9 Why did William leave Chelsea?
- 10 Which club is Willian now?
- 11 What age is Hazard?
How many free kicks did Willian scored for Chelsea?
In terms of numbers, Willian’s are nothing short of amazing. In the Premier League and the Champions League, he has tried 11 direct free kicks, nine of which have been successful and six of which have been scored.
Has Willian scored any goal for Arsenal?
Willian has made 25 appearances in all competitions so far this season, but has failed to score a single goal in the process. Even though Willian has still has some time to turn things around at Arsenal, the task is becoming increasingly tough considering how unpopular he has become among the club’s supporters.
How many trophies did Willian win at Chelsea?
Anzhi Makhachkala, a Russian football club, signed Willian to a two-year deal with Chelsea in August 2013. During his time with the Blues, he helped them win two Premier League titles in 2015 and 2017, as well as the UEFA Europa League trophy and the FA Cup in 2018.
Is Willian still a Chelsea player?
Willian signed a three-year contract with Arsenal after leaving Chelsea in the summer of 2017.
Who scored last Chelsea free kick?
Chelsea’s Marcos Alonso strikes a spectacular free kick to put the team ahead.
What rating is Willian in FIFA 21?
In-Game Stats and Prices for Willian in FIFA 21 | FUTWIZ. Willian FIFA 21 – 82 Rated – Prices and In-Game Stats
What club does Willian play before Chelsea?
Willian began his professional career at Corinthians before joining Shakhtar Donetsk in August 2007 for a reported €14 million transfer price. The club awarded him several honors during his six years there, including four Ukrainian Premier League championships and the UEFA Cup in 2009.
How old is David Louis?
David Luiz, a free agent who left Arsenal at the conclusion of last season, has finalised a move to Brazilian club Flamengo, according to reports. The 34-year-old has agreed to terms with the Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A club headquartered in Rio de Janeiro that will last until December 2022.
Why did William leave Chelsea?
He intended to continue at the club, but he was unable to arrange a contract extension with the Blues due to contractual obligations. He requested a three-year contract, but the club was only willing to extend it for another two years. Because of this, he was forced to resign, changing from Blue to Red and relocating from west to north London.
Which club is Willian now?
Arsenal have won their first Champions League trophy before Willian’s previous club Chelsea have won their second, following a 1-0 victory against Manchester City in the final on Saturday night. Thomas Tuchel guided Chelsea to their second title before Arsenal had even won one.
What age is Hazard?
Willian has left Arsenal by mutual consent and has signed a contract with the Brazilian club Corinthians. The contract of the 33-year-old Arsenal player has two years remaining on it.