Chelsea have had 29 permanent managers/head coaches (four of whom have also served as player-managers), six interim managers, and five caretakers in their history, according to Football Reference. Ron Suart has served as caretaker and temporary manager, among other roles. Former temporary manager Roberto Di Matteo was promoted to permanent manager after a successful campaign.
- 1 How many managers has Chelsea had in the last 15 years?
- 2 Who is Chelsea best manager ever?
- 3 How old is Pep Guardiola?
- 4 How many managers have West Ham had?
- 5 How many managers have Arsenal had?
- 6 Who is Chelsea’s captain?
- 7 Who has managed both Spurs and Chelsea?
- 8 How many managers have Chelsea had under Abramovich?
- 9 How many managers have Chelsea had since Abramovich took over?
- 10 What did Conte win with Chelsea?
How many managers has Chelsea had in the last 15 years?
Chelsea have had 11 different managers in the previous 15 years.
Who is Chelsea best manager ever?
1. Jose Mourinho is the manager. Jose Mourinho, the most successful Chelsea manager in the club’s history, has more than lived up to his nickname, the “Special One.” Mourinho won a total of five trophies during his time at Chelsea, including two Premier League championships.
How old is Pep Guardiola?
Chelsea won the UEFA Champions League in 2021, defeating Manchester City in the final, under the guidance of Thomas Tuchel. The salary of Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea has not been disclosed. In his present position as head coach of Chelsea, Thomas Tuchel makes more over £7 million each year.
How many managers have West Ham had?
There have been seventeen permanent managers in the history of West Ham United Football Team, an association football club headquartered in Stratford, London, and an additional three caretaker managers throughout the club’s history.
How many managers have Arsenal had?
Since the founding of Arsenal in 1897, the club has had nineteen regular managers and eight temporary managers; Stewart Houston has served as interim manager on two different occasions.
Who is Chelsea’s captain?
Chelsea captain Cesar Azpilicueta has spoken about the scenario surrounding Romelu Lukaku’s transfer to the club from Liverpool. 4
Who has managed both Spurs and Chelsea?
Antonio Conte has become the latest Tottenham manager to join the north London club after previously being associated with Chelsea. In this article, we look at some of the other managers who have crossed the line over the course of the years.
How many managers have Chelsea had under Abramovich?
Every one of the 12 Chelsea managers under Roman Abramovich is ranked as the Blues’ owner approaches the milestone of 1000 games. Since taking over as owner of Chelsea in 2003, Roman Abramovich has brought unrivaled success to the club’s home ground in London.
How many managers have Chelsea had since Abramovich took over?
Since his arrival in 2003, club owner Roman Abramovich has sacked 14 managers, including Guus Hiddink and Jose Mourinho twice, all of whom had underperformed in their respective positions.
What did Conte win with Chelsea?
Since his arrival in 2003, club owner Roman Abramovich has sacked 14 managers, including Guus Hiddink and Jose Mourinho twice.