Chelsea won their second Champions League trophy in 2021, earning them the distinction of being the only team in history to have won all three major European competitions on two separate occasions.
Chelsea Football Club participates in international football.
|Champions League||2 (2012, 2021)|
|Europa League||2 (2013, 2019)|
|Cup Winners’ Cup||2 (1971, 1998)|
|Super Cup||2 (1998, 2021)|
- Chelsea have won the UEFA Champions League on two occasions, most recently in the 2011-12 season and again in the 2020-21 season. Since their inception in 1999, the Blues have advanced to two of the three UCL finals that they have faced.
- 1 How many times did Chelsea win Champions League final?
- 2 Who has won Champions League 3 times?
- 3 Who has the most wins in UEFA Champions League?
- 4 How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League and Champions League?
- 5 How did Chelsea win the Champions League?
- 6 Who did Chelsea beat Champions League final?
- 7 Who is the king of UCL?
- 8 How many English teams have won the Champions League?
- 9 Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
- 10 What years did Chelsea win the Premier League?
How many times did Chelsea win Champions League final?
Chelsea has appeared in a total of how many UEFA Champions League finals? Chelsea has appeared in three UEFA Champions League finals, the first of which was in 2007-08 when they were defeated on penalties by Premier League rivals Manchester United. Chelsea has won the competition on two occasions.
Who has won Champions League 3 times?
In the history of the competition, only Bob Paisley, Carlo Ancelotti, and Zinedine Zidane have won it on three separate times.
Who has the most wins in UEFA Champions League?
Real Madrid is by far the most successful team in the history of the European Cup, having won the famous trophy a total of 13 times in the competition. When it comes to championships, Real Madrid’s closest opponents are AC Milan, who have won the Champions League seven times, the most recent victory being in 2007 against Liverpool.
How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League and Champions League?
Chelsea has enjoyed its most successful era in its history during the previous two decades, winning five Premier League titles, two UEFA Champions League wins, and two UEFA Europa League titles during this time.
How did Chelsea win the Champions League?
The score remained equal at 1–1, and the game was decided by a spot shootout, which Chelsea won 4–3 to claim their first Champions League championship. As a result, they became the first London club to win the event, the fifth English club, and the 22nd overall club in the world’s history.
Who did Chelsea beat Champions League final?
How social media responded after Chelsea defeated Manchester City to win the Champions League. Chelsea have been named Champions League champions for the first time in over a decade after defeating Manchester City 1-0 in the final in Porto on Sunday.
Who is the king of UCL?
Cristiano Ronaldo is known as “The King.”
How many English teams have won the Champions League?
English teams have won a total of 14 European Cup/Champions League championships, with Liverpool taking home the most with six victories in total. Manchester United has three titles, Chelsea and Nottingham Forest both have two, while Aston Villa has one victory.
Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.”
What years did Chelsea win the Premier League?
The team won the league in 2004–05, finishing 12 points clear of the runner-up Arsenal, scoring 72 goals and allowing only 15 goals during the season. Manchester United became the third different team to win the Premier League in four seasons in 2006–07 after winning the league for the second consecutive season with Chelsea the previous season.