Chelsea defeated Manchester City 1-0 in the final of the 2018 FA Cup to claim victory.
From 1872 until 2021, the following teams have won several FA Cups:
|Characteristic||Number of titles|
What was the secret to Chelsea’s League Cup victory?
- Chelsea won the League Cup for the first time in our history after defeating Leicester City in a two-legged final. Chelsea won 4-1 on penalties against Manchester United at Wembley Stadium following a 2-2 draw.
- 1 What is Chelsea’s biggest win?
- 2 Did Darwen win the FA Cup?
- 3 Which year did Chelsea beat Man U 14 0?
- 4 Which year did Chelsea beat Man U 6 0?
- 5 What is the most successful Premier League team?
- 6 Who was named Chelsea’s greatest ever player in 2003?
- 7 Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
- 8 Who is the real owner of Chelsea?
What is Chelsea’s biggest win?
With a 13–0 victory over Jeunesse Hautcharage in the Cup Winners’ Cup in 1971, Chelsea holds the record for the most wins in a competitive match by a single score. When the team won 8–0 against Wigan Athletic in 2010, it set a new record for the club, which was later surpassed by a same score against Aston Villa in 2012.
Did Darwen win the FA Cup?
Having reached the quarter-finals of the FA Cup in 1879, Darwen FC was the first team from Northern England to taste success in the competition.
Which year did Chelsea beat Man U 14 0?
Chelsea vs. Manchester United | Premier League, 2013/14.
Which year did Chelsea beat Man U 6 0?
FootballCritic.com: Manchester United versus Chelsea (6-0) Match Preview and Statistics | December 25, 1960.
What is the most successful Premier League team?
As of now, Manchester United holds the record for most championships in the English Premier League, having won the competition a total of 20 times since 1889.
Who was named Chelsea’s greatest ever player in 2003?
Gianfranco Zola is an Italian author and poet. He played for Chelsea for eight seasons, winning the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, the UEFA Super Cup, two FA Cups, the League Cup, and the Community Shield. In 2003, he was named the club’s best player of all time.
Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.”
Who is the real owner of Chelsea?
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich approved the expansion of Stamford Bridge’s capacity to about 55,000 to 60,000 spectators.