Chelsea won their second Champions League trophy in 2021, earning them the distinction of being the only team in history to have won all three major European competitions on two separate occasions.
Chelsea Football Club participates in international football.
|Champions League||2 (2012, 2021)|
|Europa League||2 (2013, 2019)|
|Cup Winners’ Cup||2 (1971, 1998)|
|Super Cup||2 (1998, 2021)|
- Chelsea have won the UEFA Champions League on two occasions, most recently in the 2011-12 season and again in the 2020-21 season. Since their inception in 1999, the Blues have advanced to two of the three UCL finals that they have faced.
- 1 How many UCL have Chelsea won?
- 2 How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League and Champions League?
- 3 Who won the most Champions League?
- 4 How old is Chelsea FC?
- 5 How many EPL has Manu won?
- 6 How many trophies does Ronaldo have?
- 7 How many Champions League has Messi and Ronaldo won?
- 8 What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
- 9 Who does Chelsea hate?
How many UCL have Chelsea won?
English teams have won a total of 14 European Cup/Champions League championships, with Liverpool taking home the most with six victories in total. Manchester United has three titles, Chelsea and Nottingham Forest both have two, while Aston Villa has one victory.
How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League and Champions League?
Chelsea has enjoyed its most successful era in its history during the previous two decades, winning five Premier League titles, two UEFA Champions League wins, and two UEFA Europa League titles during this time.
Who won the most Champions League?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.”
How old is Chelsea FC?
La Liga, the premier Spanish football league, was established in 1929, with Barcelona capturing the championship in the league’s very first season of competition. The team has won the La Liga 26 times and has never been demoted to a lesser league in its history of existence.
How many EPL has Manu won?
Premier League champions Manchester United have won a record 13 titles in the competition since the top division of English football was renamed to the Premier League.
How many trophies does Ronaldo have?
The striker has collected 32 medals throughout his professional career, including seven league crowns and five UEFA Champions Leagues. He has also played in the one-time UEFA European Championship and the one-time UEFA Nations League.
How many Champions League has Messi and Ronaldo won?
Barcelona’s Lionel Messi won two Champions League titles while Cristiano Ronaldo was a Real Madrid player, with the latter winning four of the five wins between 2014 and 2018.
What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
The team’s worst defeat came on September 26, 1953, when they lost 1–8 against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the First Division. The 0–6 loss to Manchester City on February 10th set a Premier League record for a defeat.
Who does Chelsea hate?
Their rivalry have shifted a little bit in recent years. Chelsea’s main opponents in London are now Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal, albeit the Blues have had greater success than both of these teams in recent years. They have a long-standing rivalry with Liverpool that dates back to several highly contentious Champions League meetings between the two teams.