Chelsea won their second Champions League trophy in 2021, earning them the distinction of being the only team in history to have won all three major European competitions on two separate occasions.
Chelsea Football Club participates in international football.
|Champions League||2 (2012, 2021)|
|Europa League||2 (2013, 2019)|
|Cup Winners’ Cup||2 (1971, 1998)|
|Super Cup||2 (1998, 2021)|
- They were founded in 1905 and currently participate in the Premier League, which is the top league of English soccer. Chelsea are one of England’s most successful clubs, having won the Premier League six times and more than thirty competitive titles, including six European Championships.
- 1 How many UCL have Chelsea won?
- 2 Who has won Champions League 3 times?
- 3 How many times have Chelsea reached the Champions League final?
- 4 How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League and Champions League?
- 5 Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
- 6 Who is the king of UCL?
- 7 Who did Chelsea beat Champions League final?
- 8 How many trophies does Ronaldo have?
- 9 How many Laliga has Barcelona won?
How many UCL have Chelsea won?
English teams have won a total of 14 European Cup/Champions League championships, with Liverpool taking home the most with six victories in total. Manchester United has three titles, Chelsea and Nottingham Forest both have two, while Aston Villa has one victory.
Who has won Champions League 3 times?
In the history of the competition, only Bob Paisley, Carlo Ancelotti, and Zinedine Zidane have won it on three separate times.
How many times have Chelsea reached the Champions League final?
Chelsea: how many UCL finals do they have? As of this writing, the London Premier League team has appeared in two Champions League finals, with a 50 percent success rate. In the 2007/08 season, they were defeated on penalties by fellow English club Manchester United, and in the next season, they defeated Bayern Munich on penalties, with the game going to penalties again to determine the winner.
How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League and Champions League?
Chelsea has enjoyed its most successful era in its history during the previous two decades, winning five Premier League titles, two UEFA Champions League wins, and two UEFA Europa League titles during this time.
Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.”
Who is the king of UCL?
Cristiano Ronaldo is known as “The King.”
Who did Chelsea beat Champions League final?
How social media responded after Chelsea defeated Manchester City to win the Champions League. Chelsea have been named Champions League champions for the first time in over a decade after defeating Manchester City 1-0 in the final in Porto on Sunday.
How many trophies does Ronaldo have?
The striker has collected 32 medals throughout his professional career, including seven league crowns and five UEFA Champions Leagues. He has also played in the one-time UEFA European Championship and the one-time UEFA Nations League.
How many Laliga has Barcelona won?
Barcelona has won a total of 75 domestic trophies, including 26 La Liga championships, 31 Copa del Rey titles, thirteen Supercopa de Espaa titles, three Copa Eva Duarte titles, and two Copa de la Liga awards, as well as being the all-time leader in each of the latter four tournaments.