From 1889 through 2021, the Premier League was won by a single team.
|Characteristic||Number of titles|
- Liverpool F.C. is the current Premier League winner and is coached by Jurgen Klopp. Every year, 20 clubs compete in the Premier League, with just seven teams having won one or more Premier League championships. Arsenal (3), Chelsea (5), Manchester United (13), Manchester City (4), Liverpool, Blackburn Rovers, and Leicester City are among the champions.
- 1 How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League 2020?
- 2 Who has won the Premier League 7 times?
- 3 What years have Chelsea won the Premier League?
- 4 How many clubs have won the Premier League?
- 5 Who is the most successful English football team?
- 6 Who has won the most Ligue 1 titles?
- 7 Who won the last 5 Premier League titles?
How many times have Chelsea won the Premier League 2020?
Arsenal (3), Blackburn Rovers, Leicester City, and Liverpool (1) are the clubs that have won the Premier League: Manchester United (13 times), Chelsea (5), Manchester City (5), Arsenal (3), Blackburn Rovers, Leicester City, and Liverpool (1). In 1998–99 to 2000–01 and 2006–07 to 2008–09, Manchester United became the first team to win the Premier League in three consecutive seasons twice, while Arsenal was the only other club to do so.
Who has won the Premier League 7 times?
As of the completion of the 2020–21 season, seven teams had won the Premier League title: Manchester United, Blackburn Rovers, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Leicester City, and Liverpool. A total of 574 medals had been given to 291 players, with 574 medals being awarded to Manchester United.
What years have Chelsea won the Premier League?
TITLES OF THE LEAGUE
- 2016/17 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS: The championship was won with two games to spare in Antonio Conte’s first season in charge. CHAMPIONS OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE FOR 2014/15: The championship was won with three games remaining
- CHAMPIONS OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN 2009/10: The championship was won with 86 points from 38 games in 2005/06, 2004/05, and 1954/55.
How many clubs have won the Premier League?
It has been seven different champions since the league’s inception in 1992. The clubs who have won the title are: Man Utd, Arsenal; Chelsea; Manchester City; Blackburn Rovers; Leicester City and Liverpool.
Who is the most successful English football team?
As of now, Manchester United holds the record for most championships in the English Premier League, having won the competition a total of 20 times since 1889. During the 1992/93 season, under the direction of Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United won the majority of these matches after the Premier League was established at the start of the season.
Who has won the most Ligue 1 titles?
Having won 10 league titles, AS Saint-Étienne is the most successful club in France, while Olympique Lyonnais is the team that has won the most consecutive titles (seven between 2002 and 2008).
Who won the last 5 Premier League titles?
The last ten Champions of the Premier League
- LEICESTER CITY (2016-17)
- CHELSEA (2016-17)
- (2015-16) Leicester City beat all odds to win their first ever Premier League championship after battling for survival the year before. CHELSEA (2014-15)
- MANCHESTER CITY (2013-14)
- MANCHESTER UNITED (2012-13)
- MANCHESTER CITY (2011-12)
- MANCHESTER UNITED (2010-11)
- CHELSEA (2014-15)