The Premier League champions Chelsea have emerged as the most successful English team of the recent decade, having won an unprecedented 11 major trophies.
What is the total number of trophies that Chelsea has won?
- Chelsea have won a total of 25 major trophies, excluding Community shields and Charity cups, making them the most successful club in the world. Chelsea’s six European Cup victories distinguish them as one of Europe’s finest. In this section, we will go through all of the trophies that the club has won throughout its history in chronological order. Chelsea won their first-ever first division title in 1955, led by captain and club hero Sir Bobby Robson.
- 1 How many trophies has Chelsea won since year 2000?
- 2 How many major trophies have Man City won in the last 10 years?
- 3 How many trophies did Chelsea win in 2012?
- 4 How many trophies does Ronaldo have?
- 5 Who is the most successful English team since 2000?
- 6 Who is the most successful English club since 2000?
- 7 Who won the Premier League in 2010?
- 8 How old is Chelsea FC?
How many trophies has Chelsea won since year 2000?
Over the last two decades, the traditional Top Six teams have dominated the game, with Chelsea, the current European Champions, experiencing unprecedented success. The Blues, who have been financed by billionaire Roman Abramovich, have risen to the pinnacle of European and domestic football, having won 18 trophies since the turn of the century.
How many major trophies have Man City won in the last 10 years?
Manchester City has won seven major domestic titles in the last 10 seasons, including the Premier League. Its players have won two Premier League Golden Boots and four Premier League Golden Gloves during their careers.
How many trophies did Chelsea win in 2012?
Chelsea became the first English team to win all four UEFA club trophies when they won the 2012–13 UEFA Europa League. They are also the first club to hold both the Champions League and the Europa League at the same time, having done so in 2011–12.
How many trophies does Ronaldo have?
The striker has collected 32 medals throughout his professional career, including seven league crowns and five UEFA Champions Leagues. He has also played in the one-time UEFA European Championship and the one-time UEFA Nations League.
Who is the most successful English team since 2000?
Chelsea has won 11 major championships. The Blues owe a debt of gratitude to Roman Abramovich for the success they have had over the previous decade, which has propelled them to the top of the English football league in terms of honours won.
Who is the most successful English club since 2000?
Chelsea are the English club with the most number of major trophies won since the Millennium (17), accounting for 71 percent of all major trophies won by the club throughout its history.
Who won the Premier League in 2010?
Manchester United’s Dimitar Berbatov scored a total of 20 goals as they won their 12th Premier League championship.
How old is Chelsea FC?
The International Federation of Football History Statistics (IFFHS) has reported that Chelsea and Manchester City were tied as the top English teams in its overall club rating for the decade from 2011 to 2020, with Chelsea finishing second and Manchester City third.