Chelsea FC is one of the most successful teams in England, having won more than thirty competitive titles, including six Premier League crowns and eight European Championships.
- Chelsea have won a total of 25 major trophies, excluding Community shields and Charity cups, making them the most successful club in the world. Chelsea’s six European Cup victories distinguish them as one of Europe’s finest. In this section, we will go through all of the trophies that the club has won throughout its history in chronological order. Chelsea won their first-ever first division title in 1955, led by captain and club hero Sir Bobby Robson.
- 1 Is Chelsea better than Arsenal?
- 2 What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
- 3 Who is Chelsea FC biggest rival?
- 4 Who is the best team in London?
- 5 Who’s the biggest club in London?
- 6 How many times has Chelsea been relegated?
- 7 When did Chelsea beat Man U 6 0?
- 8 Which club has beaten Man United the most?
- 9 What trophy has Chelsea never won?
Is Chelsea better than Arsenal?
Arsenal Football Club vs. Chelsea Football Club Overall, Arsenal has won more games than Chelsea in the history of the rivalry, having won 79 times to Chelsea’s 66, with 59 draws in the process (as of 22 August 2021). Arsenal’s all-time winningest game was a 5–1 triumph against Chelsea in a First Division encounter at Stamford Bridge on November 29, 1930.
What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
The team’s worst defeat came on September 26, 1953, when they lost 1–8 against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the First Division. The 0–6 loss to Manchester City on February 10th set a Premier League record for a defeat.
Who is Chelsea FC biggest rival?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.”
Who is the best team in London?
Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham Hotspur are the most successful teams in the history of the Premier League in London. In total, they have amassed a total of 103 championships and trophies between them. Wembley Stadium, the national stadium of England, is located in the capital.
Who’s the biggest club in London?
According to Gabby Agbonlahor, if you exclude Chelsea from the equation, West Ham are the most important club in London.
How many times has Chelsea been relegated?
Chelsea were demoted from the Premier League in 1987-88 after losing a relegation play-off match against Middlesbrough, however they were relegated from the Second Division the next season and returned after one season after winning the Second Division in 1988-89.
When did Chelsea beat Man U 6 0?
FootballCritic.com: Manchester United versus Chelsea (6-0) Match Preview and Statistics | December 25, 1960.
Which club has beaten Man United the most?
Arsenal has also defeated Manchester United in league play on 71 occasions, which is the most times the Red Devils have suffered a defeat against any other team in the world.
What trophy has Chelsea never won?
Before this season, Chelsea had never won either the European Cup/Champions League or the UEFA Cup/Europe League. Shortly after Mourinho’s return to the club in 2013, the team won another League Cup as well as their fifth consecutive league championship.