16th of July, 2016 Transferred from Leicester City to Chelsea F.C. (CFC) for a cost of $35.8 million, signing a five-year deal for $31.2 million.
How much did Chelsea spend on N’Golo Kante’s acquisition?
- As reported by the section, Chelsea have agreed a five-year contract with Leicester City midfielder N’Golo Kante for a sum likely to be in the region of £30 million. The defensive midfielder arrived from Caen for £6 million last summer and went on to make 40 appearances in Leicester’s Premier League-winning season.
- 1 How much did Chelsea pay for Kante?
- 2 How much did Danny Drinkwater cost Chelsea?
- 3 How much did chilwell cost?
- 4 How much is Lukaku salary?
- 5 How much did Chelsea pay for Ross Barkley?
- 6 Did Danny Drinkwater play for Manu?
- 7 How much is Kevin De Bruyne market value?
- 8 What is Van Dijk value?
- 9 What is Reece James value?
- 10 How much did Chelsea buy Marcos Alonso?
- 11 How much did Jorginho cost Chelsea?
- 12 How much did Chelsea pay for Mendy?
How much did Chelsea pay for Kante?
On July 16, 2016, Kanté agreed to a five-year contract with Chelsea, who allegedly paid a transfer price of £32 million to get him.
How much did Danny Drinkwater cost Chelsea?
Chelsea. Drinkwater signed a five-year deal with Premier League winners Chelsea on September 1, 2017, for a cost of £35 million. He will be based in London.
How much did chilwell cost?
Chelsea. Chilwell signed a five-year deal with Leicester City’s Premier League rivals Chelsea on August 26, 2020, for an unknown amount, according to BBC Sport, which was speculated to be £45 million.
How much is Lukaku salary?
Both players cost the club £75 million when they were signed during the summer 2017 transfer window by Antonio Conte. Drinkwater, 31, was purchased for £35 million by Leicester City on deadline day, while the Blues spent £40 million for Monaco’s Bakayoko.
How much did Chelsea pay for Ross Barkley?
Barkley signed a five-and-a-half-year contract with Premier League winners Chelsea on January 5, 2018, for a cost of £15 million. He was the club’s first acquisition of the summer transfer window.
Did Danny Drinkwater play for Manu?
Drinkwater, a Manchester-born player, progressed through the United levels before spending time on loan at Huddersfield, Cardiff, Watford, and Barnsley. 3
How much is Kevin De Bruyne market value?
Kevin De Bruyne is the second most valuable footballer in Belgium, with a market worth of £81.00m, behind only Eden Hazard. Kevin De Bruyne is the most valuable player in the world, with a market value of £81.00 million, and he plays in the position of “midfield.”
What is Van Dijk value?
The current market worth of Virgil van Dijk is around 70 million pounds. He is now rated 66th in the world among all players.
What is Reece James value?
Reece James is the 12th most valuable player in the world, according to the market worth of £49.50 million he has. Reece James is the 14th most valuable player in the world, according to his market worth of £49.50 million, among all players who play the position of “Defender.”
How much did Chelsea buy Marcos Alonso?
Alonso finalized his return to England on August 30, 2016, following 85 games and five goals in total for Fiorentina. He signed a five-year deal with Chelsea for about £24 million, which was signed on August 30, 2016.
How much did Jorginho cost Chelsea?
Considering Chelsea paid a cost of £50 million to recruit Jorginho from Napoli in the summer of 2018, it is possible that a significant offer will be required to persuade them to sell the player, who placed third in the Ballon d’Or this week.
How much did Chelsea pay for Mendy?
Mendy signed a five-year deal with English club Chelsea in September 2020, for an undisclosed cost that is believed to be £22 million.