What is it about Chelsea Football Club that you like?
- We were also the first professional football team in England to be recognized by the Living Wage Foundation, which was founded in 2005. Children, young people, and adults at risk are given priority at Chelsea Football Club, and the club is dedicated to fostering a secure environment in which they may develop and thrive.
- 1 How can I join Chelsea FC?
- 2 How do you get scouted for Chelsea?
- 3 Can I join a football academy at 16?
- 4 Who is Chelsea’s physio?
- 5 What is the minimum age to join a football academy?
- 6 Where do Chelsea Academy train?
- 7 Can you get scouted at 14?
- 8 Do you get paid in football academy?
- 9 Who is the youngest footballer?
- 10 Can I join a football academy at the age of 19?
- 11 Where is Dr Eva Carneiro now?
- 12 What happened with Mourinho and Eva Carneiro?
- 13 Who was the first team doctor?
How can I join Chelsea FC?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR BECOMING A MEMBER? Our Chelsea Football Club membership may be obtained in a variety of ways. Please see below for further information. You may get in touch with us by calling the ticket sales line, or you can purchase tickets online through the main website. For all of the information you want, please go to the membership section.
How do you get scouted for Chelsea?
How to get noticed by a scout from the Chelsea FC Academy
- A player’s CV
- a covering letter
- a player’s vital statistics sheet that includes the following information: position, age, date of birth, height and weight
- contact information (email/phone/address)
- current and previous clubs
- details of any trials that have been attended
- any representative honors such as school, districts, county etc.
Can I join a football academy at 16?
Generally speaking, one of the ideal ages to attend an academy is around the age of thirteen. Because Pro Contracts may be obtained between the ages of 16 and 18, it is preferable to join before reaching this age. Every scenario, on the other hand, is unique. Regardless of what other people tell you, you can always pursue a career as a professional athlete.
Who is Chelsea’s physio?
Steve Hughes is a physiotherapist with Chelsea Football Club, according to his LinkedIn profile.
What is the minimum age to join a football academy?
An Academy player must be at least nine years old to be accepted into the program, however several clubs, like as Arsenal, offer development groups that cater to youngsters even younger than nine years old.
Where do Chelsea Academy train?
At the Chelsea FC Training Ground in Cobham, RTC will have its training sessions and play its home games. You will be guided to the designated Carpark upon your arrival at Chelsea FC Women headquarters, which is located at the rear of The Training Ground.
Can you get scouted at 14?
You may be scouted in football from the age of 7 to 22 years old, with the majority of players being scouted by football academies from the age of 13. There isn’t exactly a set age at which you are no longer eligible to be scouted; nevertheless, the average age at which you are no longer eligible to be scouted is in your early twenties.
Do you get paid in football academy?
Yes, Academy players get compensated for their efforts. A payment is paid to youth athletes after they graduate from high school and sign a professional contract. An apprentice in this industry earns a modest pay before signing a professional contract, just as they do in other businesses. This is the point at which athletes are eligible to compete for an Academy scholarship.
Who is the youngest footballer?
Baldivieso made history on July 19, 2009, when his father, Julio Baldivieso, the manager of Club Aurora at the time, brought him in as a late substitution against La Paz to become the youngest player ever to play professional football.
Can I join a football academy at the age of 19?
7.1. I In the young category, the Academy/Club shall have a minimum of two age groups in each age group (U- 19 to U-13). Academies, on the other hand, are encouraged to include more than two (two) age divisions in order to increase involvement and participation in AIFF and other associated events.
Where is Dr Eva Carneiro now?
The Sports Medical Group, based in London, is where Carneiro currently works as a private practitioner. She works as a private consultant and will be collaborating with the Aspetar Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital in Qatar in order to prepare for the World Cup in Qatar in the year 2022.
What happened with Mourinho and Eva Carneiro?
In the wake of criticism from manager Jose Mourinho, Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro has opted to quit the club – six weeks after joining. Carneiro’s position was curtailed when Jose Mourinho reprimanded his medical team for treating Eden Hazard during the 2-2 draw with Swansea on August 8. Hazard was treated by Carneiro during the match. Chelsea has said that they would not comment on personnel concerns.
Who was the first team doctor?
Galen (also known as Claudius Galenos; 131 to 201 AD) was the first ‘team doctor,’ and he was appointed as doctor of the gladiators in the Pergamum Kingdom in the 2nd century AD. It was only in the event of an injury that the physician was summoned.