What are the benefits of joining the Chelsea FC Academy?
- If you are interested in pursuing a football career and reside in the Chelsea catchment area, the Chelsea FC Academy will provide you with the finest opportunity. Check out the football academies information area for the most up-to-date articles about football academy training. In addition to providing a superior football development and education program, Chelsea Academy also offers a team of skilled and devoted personnel.
- 1 How do you get into Chelsea academy?
- 2 How do you get scouted by Chelsea?
- 3 What is the best age to join a football academy?
- 4 Do u16 footballers get paid?
- 5 Where do Chelsea FC train?
- 6 Is Chelsea a part of London?
- 7 Do Chelsea hold open trials?
- 8 Can you get scouted at 14?
- 9 Can anyone join a football Academy?
- 10 Can I join a football Academy at the age of 19?
- 11 How do I get my child into a football Academy?
- 12 What is a YD7?
- 13 Can you become a pro soccer player at 25?
- 14 Who is the richest player in soccer?
How do you get into Chelsea academy?
From the Third Round onwards, clubs from the Premier League and Championship are eligible to compete. The competition is organized in a knockout style, with extra time being played if the score is still tied after 90 minutes. Only players who are currently enrolled in the Under-16, Under-17, or Under-18 age categories for the current season are allowed to compete.
How do you get scouted by Chelsea?
How to get noticed by a scout from the Chelsea FC Academy
- A player’s CV
- a covering letter
- a player’s vital statistics sheet that includes the following information: position, age, date of birth, height and weight
- contact information (email/phone/address)
- current and previous clubs
- details of any trials that have been attended
- any representative honors such as school, districts, county etc.
What is the best age to join a football academy?
Generally speaking, one of the ideal ages to attend an academy is around the age of thirteen. Because Pro Contracts may be obtained between the ages of 16 and 18, it is preferable to join before reaching this age. Every scenario, on the other hand, is unique. Regardless of what other people tell you, you can always pursue a career as a professional athlete.
Do u16 footballers get paid?
Yes, Academy players get compensated for their efforts. A payment is paid to youth athletes after they graduate from high school and sign a professional contract. An apprentice in this industry earns a modest pay before signing a professional contract, just as they do in other businesses. This is the point at which athletes are eligible to compete for an Academy scholarship.
Where do Chelsea FC train?
The Station Road, Stoke D’Abernon station is the one that is closest to the Chelsea FC Cobham Training Ground in Cobham, and it is also the most convenient (Surrey).
Is Chelsea a part of London?
Chelsea is an upscale district in west London, England, located south-west of the City of Westminster. It is home to many wealthy residents. It is located on the north bank of the River Thames and is a part of the south-western postal area, according to postal regulations.
Do Chelsea hold open trials?
There are no particular open trial dates scheduled at this time by the Chelsea Football Club Trial Academy, mostly due to the fact that the club already has an extensive scouting network in place, with scouts regularly attending games and tournaments in and around London. This is the primary source of new gamers for us, especially young and bright players.
Can you get scouted at 14?
You may be scouted in football from the age of 7 to 22 years old, with the majority of players being scouted by football academies from the age of 13. There isn’t exactly a set age at which you are no longer eligible to be scouted; nevertheless, the average age at which you are no longer eligible to be scouted is in your early twenties.
Can anyone join a football Academy?
If you are prepared to go for the greatest training, we would welcome players from all corners of the country. Our weekly training and games are attended by our in-house professional scout as well as scouts from the Premiership and League clubs in attendance. Not a single football club in the United Kingdom hasn’t heard of us!
Can I join a football Academy at the age of 19?
7.1. I In the young category, the Academy/Club shall have a minimum of two age groups in each age group (U- 19 to U-13). Academies, on the other hand, are encouraged to include more than two (two) age divisions in order to increase involvement and participation in AIFF and other associated events.
How do I get my child into a football Academy?
Getting your youngster scouted for football is simple.
- Help them improve their temperament and attitude by bringing them to as many live football games as possible. Create possibilities for players to participate.
What is a YD7?
If a young player decides to leave an Academy, he and his parents will be given one of these papers to sign, and the termination will be documented for all time as either a YD7 release or a YD10 release, depending on the age of the player. The former is more commonly referred to as a’release without compensation,’ whilst the latter is referred to as a’release with compensation.’
Can you become a pro soccer player at 25?
The sole age restriction for professional football contracts is that the player must be 16 years old or older at the time of signing the deal. So, sure, you may sign a contract when you are 26 years old.
Who is the richest player in soccer?
Faiq Bolkiah, the wealthiest player in the world, is forced to leave Portugal after failing to make an appearance. Because of Faiq Bolkiah’s football experience, he has learned that money isn’t everything.