Players who have played for or coached both teams have a unique perspective.
- Sandy Mackintosh (as a player: Arsenal 1896–1897
- Chelsea 1913–1914)
- Jimmy Sharp (as a player: Arsenal 1905–1908
- Chelsea 1912–1915)
- Leslie Knighton (as a manager: Arsenal 1919–1925
- Chelsea 1933–1939)
- Bob Turnbull (as a player: Arsenal 1923–1924
- Chelsea 1925–1928)
- and a host of others.
Who has played for both Chelsea and Arsenal?
Because Nicolas Anelka has played for so many different teams, it’s not surprising that he has represented both Arsenal and Chelsea. The Gunners were the Frenchman’s first English club, where he scored 23 goals in 65 appearances before joining Chelsea more than a decade later, when he scored 38 goals in 125 games over four seasons.
Which year did Chelsea beat Arsenal 8 0?
Premier League match between Chelsea and Arsenal in 2013/14.
Who is Chelsea FC biggest rival?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.”
How far is Liverpool from Chelsea?
Chelsea Football Club and Liverpool Football Club are separated by 178 miles (287 kilometres).
Who is the most famous Chelsea player?
The Best Chelsea Players of All Time: The Top 20 Players of All Time
- Claude Makelele, John Terry, Ron Harris, Eden Hazard, Ray Wilkins, Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard, and Gianfranco Zola are all former Chelsea players. It’s difficult to find a football fan who doesn’t want Gianfranco Zola on their team.
Who is the oldest Chelsea player?
Mark Schwarzer, 41 years and 218 days, played in the Premier League against Cardiff City on May 11, 2014. He is the oldest player in the league.
How many Dutch players are in the Premier League?
Since Hans Segers and Michel Vonk took to the field for Wimbledon and Manchester City, respectively, on the opening weekend of the first Premier League season, a total of 133 Dutchmen have represented their countries in the Premier League.