What television station will be broadcasting Arsenal vs. Chelsea? From 4 p.m., Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event will broadcast live coverage of the game.
When does the match between Chelsea and Arsenal begin?
- Here’s all you need to know about the game so you can prepare for it. When is the match scheduled to take place? Chelsea will take on Arsenal on Tuesday, January 21, with kickoff scheduled at 20:15. What television channel is it broadcasting on?
- 1 What TV channel is Arsenal vs Chelsea?
- 2 Where can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal?
- 3 Is Arsenal v Chelsea on BT Sport?
- 4 Is Arsenal v Chelsea on Amazon Prime?
- 5 What channel is Sky Sports?
- 6 Where can I watch Chelsea?
- 7 How can I watch Chelsea in USA?
- 8 Is Arsenal on BT Sport?
- 9 What channel is the arsenal game on today on dstv?
- 10 How can I watch Arsenal?
- 11 How do I watch live football on Amazon Prime?
- 12 Can you watch Premier League for free?
- 13 How do I watch sports on Amazon Prime?
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Chelsea?
Where to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea live streamed. BBC One and BT Sport 1 will show live coverage of today’s game, while Sky Sports will air highlights. Fans will be able to watch the game live on BBC iPlayer (for free with a subscription), and BT Sport members will be able to watch it on the BT Sport App if they have a subscription.
Where can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal?
Arsenal against Chelsea is being broadcast live on NBC Sports Network in the United States. Coverage begins at 11 a.m. ET ahead of a kickoff at 11.30 a.m. ET.
Is Arsenal v Chelsea on BT Sport?
Arsenal vs. Chelsea | Premier League | BT Sport live stream.
Is Arsenal v Chelsea on Amazon Prime?
Some 2021/22 Premier League football games, including some tantalizing Christmas and New Year’s Eve confrontations including Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United, will be broadcast on Amazon Prime. Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime to see it all for yourself. Are you a British national who has become stranded abroad?
What channel is Sky Sports?
The main event on Sky Sports is ( Channel 401 ) Channel 402 broadcasts the Sky Sports Premier League. Channel 403 broadcasts Sky Sports Football. Channel 404 broadcasts Sky Sports Cricket. Channel 405 broadcasts Sky Sports Golf. Channel 406 broadcasts Sky Sports Action. Sky Sports Premier League (Channel 402). (Channel 407) (Channel 408) Sky Sports Arena (Channel 408) Sky Sports News (Channel 408) (Channel 409).
Where can I watch Chelsea?
Main Event on Sky Sports ( Channel 401 ) Channel 402 broadcasts the Premier League; Channel 403 broadcasts football; Channel 404 broadcasts cricket; Channel 405 broadcasts golf; Channel 406 broadcasts Formula One; and Sky Sports Action broadcasts rugby union and cricket (Channel 407) In addition to Sky Sports Arena (Channel 408) and Sky Sports News, there are several more options (Channel 409).
- Stamford Bridge is the venue for the match on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 11:30 a.m. ET. The match will be broadcast on NBC Sports Networks. FuboTV is broadcasting a live stream of the event. To get started, sign up for a free 7-day trial!
How can I watch Chelsea in USA?
Wolves versus Chelsea will be shown live on NBCSN, which can be accessible through cable cutting providers Sling and FuboTV. Premier League football fans in the United States may watch the match on NBCSN.
Is Arsenal on BT Sport?
In addition to their Premier League TV games on Sky Sports, BT Sport, and Amazon Prime, Arsenal’s television schedule includes their FA Cup fixtures on BBC and ITV, as well as their Carabao Cup matches on Sky Sports.
What channel is the arsenal game on today on dstv?
Arsenal against Liverpool is the Premier League match of the weekend, and it will be shown LIVE on SS3 at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 3.
How can I watch Arsenal?
NBC SPORTS MOBILE APP
- NBC SPORTS APP
- NBC Sports Apple App Store
- NBC Sports Google Play
- NBC SPORTS GOOGLE PLAY
How do I watch live football on Amazon Prime?
Finding NFL material is still a simple process. Navigate to the Sports area of your Amazon Prime Video app by scrolling down. You’ll see all of the games that are available for the whole week, with the most recent games appearing to the left of the schedule.
Can you watch Premier League for free?
Even better, you can watch all of these matches without having to spend a single cent if you join up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial now. Amazon is broadcasting more live Premier League games than ever before on its Prime Video app, surpassing the previous year’s total.
How do I watch sports on Amazon Prime?
Watching live sports on Amazon Prime Video is a simple process.
- Go to amazon.com/primevideo and select Channels from the drop-down menu.
- Continue to scroll through the channel options until you find Your Sports. MLB.TV (or another sports channel) should be selected. To view the MLB.TV banner, click here.