What was the secret to Chelsea FC’s UEFA Super Cup victory?
- Chelsea FC won the UEFA Super Cup on Wednesday, defeating Villarreal CF in a penalty shootout 6-5 at Windsor Park in Belfast to kick off the European season 2021-22. The victory marked the start of the club’s first season in the competition. At the completion of 90 minutes and the end of extra time, the score remained locked at 1-1 between the two teams. Hakim Ziyech gave the Blues the lead in the first half of the game with a goal in the 27th minute of play.
- 1 Who scored Chelsea’s second goal today?
- 2 Who scored the most for Chelsea?
- 3 Who scored the first goal for Chelsea?
- 4 Why is Chelsea suspended?
- 5 Is Chelsea a part of London?
- 6 What is the biggest defeat in Premier League history?
- 7 Which club has beaten Man United the most?
- 8 Who was named Chelsea’s greatest ever player in 2003?
Who scored Chelsea’s second goal today?
Chelsea’s second goal comes courtesy of N’Golo Kante.
Who scored the most for Chelsea?
Frank Lampard holds the record for most goals scored by a Chelsea player, with 211 in total.
Who scored the first goal for Chelsea?
It was a ‘glorious moment’ for Andreas Christensen to score his first Chelsea goal, according to Sports Illustrated Chelsea FC news, analysis, and more.
Why is Chelsea suspended?
Chelsea’s plea for the Wolves game to be postponed has been denied by the Premier League. Following a refusal by the Premier League to grant the visitors’ request to postpone the game due to a rise of positive Covid-19 testing, Chelsea’s match against Wolves at Molineux will take place as scheduled on Sunday afternoon.
Is Chelsea a part of London?
Chelsea is an upscale district in west London, England, located south-west of the City of Westminster. It is home to many wealthy residents. It is located on the north bank of the River Thames and is a part of the south-western postal area, according to postal regulations.
What is the biggest defeat in Premier League history?
1. Manchester United defeated Ipswich Town by a score of 9-0. Old Trafford hosted the match on March 4, 1995.
Which club has beaten Man United the most?
Arsenal has also defeated Manchester United in league play on 71 occasions, which is the most times the Red Devils have suffered a defeat against any other team in the world.
Who was named Chelsea’s greatest ever player in 2003?
Gianfranco Zola is an Italian author and poet. He played for Chelsea for eight seasons, winning the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, the UEFA Super Cup, two FA Cups, the League Cup, and the Community Shield. In 2003, he was named the club’s best player of all time.