What exactly is the nature of the rivalry between Chelsea and Tottenham?
- The Chelsea F.C.–Tottenham Hotspur F.C. rivalry is a competitive relationship between the professional association football teams Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur, both of which are headquartered in London. Home games for Chelsea are played at Stamford Bridge, and home games for Tottenham Hotspur are played at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- 1 Do Tottenham fans hate Chelsea?
- 2 Who do Chelsea hate the most?
- 3 Why do all London clubs hate Tottenham?
- 4 Are Tottenham the most hated club?
- 5 Who are spurs biggest rivals?
- 6 Do Chelsea and Arsenal hate each other?
- 7 Who is Chelsea’s main rival?
- 8 What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
- 9 Who is Man City biggest rival?
- 10 Why do fans hate Tottenham?
- 11 Why do Arsenal fans hate Spurs?
- 12 Are Fulham and Tottenham rivals?
- 13 Why is Chelsea the most hated club?
- 14 Which club has the highest fans in England?
Do Tottenham fans hate Chelsea?
The fans of Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have always had a close bond, dating back to the 1967 FA Cup Final, despite the fact that the clubs have never regarded each other to be key rivals. According to the results of the same study, Tottenham fans still regard Chelsea to be their second-largest adversary, after Arsenal.
Who do Chelsea hate the most?
– The West Ham United football club. Because they are all based in the same city, these London clubs are referred to be Chelsea’s “greatest rivals.” The fact is that some of these clubs are no longer particularly popular since they have not been doing well financially in recent years.
Why do all London clubs hate Tottenham?
Despite having the swagger of victors, though, they lack the accomplishments to back it up. Their supporters act in the same manner as they do, and they have a condescending attitude toward others that they have no right to have. It is for this reason that they are the most despised club in London.
Are Tottenham the most hated club?
Spurs were selected as the club that supporters of Arsenal, Chelsea, and West Ham United despised the most, while followers of Leicester City and Southampton despised the Lilywhites as well. Tottenham is now considered to be one of the most despised football clubs in England.”
Who are spurs biggest rivals?
When it comes to association football, the North London derby is a local rivalry between Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur, both of which have their home stadiums in the North London neighborhood of Islington. The fans of both teams consider the other to be their major enemy, and the derby is widely regarded as one of the most renowned and fiercest derbies in the world, with many claiming it to be the best in the world.
Do Chelsea and Arsenal hate each other?
Because of the rivalry between the two clubs that dates back to the 1930s, many Chelsea fans may have preferred Arsenal as their first option. According to the results of a recent study, the vast majority of Chelsea supporters consider Arsenal to be their greatest opponents.
Who is Chelsea’s main rival?
Fulham consider Chelsea to be their most significant competitor, and Queens Park Rangers consider Chelsea to be their most significant rival, followed by Fulham.
What is Chelsea’s biggest defeat?
The team’s worst defeat came on September 26, 1953, when they lost 1–8 against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the First Division. The 0–6 loss to Manchester City on February 10th set a Premier League record for a defeat.
Who is Man City biggest rival?
According to the official website of Manchester City, the Catalan stated: “Liverpool are our most formidable opponents.” The team needed some time to gel under Jurgen Klopp’s leadership, but given the players they have, Liverpool has now been in the Champions League for six years.”
Why do fans hate Tottenham?
Despite having the swagger of victors, though, they lack the accomplishments to back it up. Their supporters act in the same manner as they do, and they have a condescending attitude toward others that they have no right to have. It is for this reason that they are the most despised club in London. The only thing we have in common with Chelsea and Arsenal is that we are all bitter rivals who despise Tottenham.
Why do Arsenal fans hate Spurs?
When the two decided to relocate from Woolwich to Highbury in 1913, it was this choice that served as the major catalyst for their rivalry. Due to White Hart Lane being occupied by the government during the First World War, Arsenal and Tottenham played their home games at Highbury.
Are Fulham and Tottenham rivals?
As a result, Fulham played a supporting role in the formation of Chelsea. Chelsea fans developed rivalries with fans of other teams, particularly Leeds United and other London clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal, as a result of the limited frequency of matches. Besides rivalries with other teams from the capital, such as Brentford and QPR, Fulham have created rivalries with teams from the United Kingdom.
Why is Chelsea the most hated club?
Chelsea’s arrogance and flamboyance are the primary reasons why the club is regarded as the most despised in the English Premier League, according to the owner. Chelsea became a recognized club during Jose Mourinho’s tenure as manager, as they competed against teams like as the then powerful Arsenal side under Arsene Wenger and Manchester United.
Which club has the highest fans in England?
1. Manchester United is the best team in the world. Manchester United, of course, is the Premier League side with the most loyal and far-reaching fan following in the world. In 2012, the Telegraph stated that, according to a poll, Manchester United had more than quadrupled their fan base during a five-year period, reaching an astonishing 659 million supporters.